RSS

My Korean Drama and Movie List


Hey Guys,
It's been a couple of years that I've been watching and enjoying Korean Drama and Movies and I just decided to record all the movies/drama here in my Movie Reviews Diary. So, Below are the list of movies and dramas that I watched.


A Barefoot Dream (Korean Movie)
A Gentleman's Dignity (Korean Drama)
A Moment To Remember (Korean Movie)
A Thousand Days Promise (Korean Drama)
Always (Korean Movie)
Baby and I (Korean Movie)
Baby-faced Beauty (Korean Drama)
Bad Couple (Korean Drama)
Bad Family (Korean Drama)
Bad Guy (Korean Drama)
Blind (Korean Movie)
Can't Lose (Korean Drama)
Castaway on the Moon (Korean Movie)
City Hall (Korean Drama)
City Hunter (Korean Drama)
Coffee House (Korean Drama)
Coffee Prince (Korean Drama)
Ditto (Korean Movie)
Dream High (Korean Drama)
Fantasy Couple (Korean Drama)
Finding Mr Destiny (Korean Movie)
First Kiss (Korean Movie)
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (Korean Drama)
Full House (Korean Drama)
Haeundae Lovers (Korean Drama)
I Love Lee Tae Ri (Korean Drama)
Innocent Steps (Korean Movie)
Jenny & Juno (Korean Movie)
Lie to Me (Korean Drama)
Marrying The Mafia 1 (Korean Movie)
Marrying The Mafia 2 (Korean Movie)
Marrying The Mafia 3 (Korean Movie)
Marrying The Mafia 4 - Family Ordeal (Korean Movie)
Mary Stayed Out All Night (Korean Drama)
My Girl (Korean Drama)




A Gentleman's Dignity (Korean Drama)
Coffee Prince (Korean Drama)
Protect the Boss (Korean Drama)
Rooftop Prince (Korean Drama)

Secret Garden (Korean Drama)









  Bookmark and Share Subscribe to Movie Reviews by Email

0 comments: